Follow the links below to learn more about how to improve your home and the top rooms of your home to remodel.
- Read this article from the Chicago Tribune for some valuable tips to keep in mind when you're looking for a contractor.
- Visit this page for a list of things to watch out for when hiring a contractor.
- It's important not to forget the most basic questions when you're ready to find a contractor for your home remodeling project. Read this article for more information.
- Find out why building codes are so important and why your contractor should stick with them on this page from NAMIC.org.
- In an article from ThisOldHouse.com, you can see the best places to start your own home remodeling projects.
Contact William Gordon Group at (317) 353-3759 for information on how we can make your home addition a reality.