Building a home or making additions to a current home is very important for making it truly feel like it’s yours. But just like with any other process, it’s important that you hire professionals to help fully realize your vision. Follow these links for more information:
- Thinking of building an addition to your home? Take a look at this article from About.com for help planning your next project.
- Hiring a contractor is not always an easy task. This article from PBS.org has a few great tips to help the process go more smoothly.
- Wonder which home additions have the best chances of increasing your home’s value? Take a look at this page from Key.com.
- Adding a deck to your home is a great investment. Find out how at this page from eHow.com.
- Need some deck ideas? Get some inspiration at Decks.com.
- Curious about contractor certification requirements? Take a look at the requirements by state at Contractors-License.org.
- Finding the right contractor is essential for any home improvement project. For great consumer information, take a look at this page from the Federal Trade Commission.
- Unsure of the Carmel zoning laws? Head over Carmel’s Department of Community Service.
- Need some ideas for your second story addition? Take a look at this page from SFGate.com.
- Adding a garage to your home has many benefits. Discover what they are at HomeAdditionPlus.com.
For more information, give William Gordon Group LLC a call at (317) 353-3759.